Monday, August 18, 2014

Meet the Bolin Family!!

So, there is this family called the Bolin Family
and they are adopting from Uganda.

They sent in a video.

Okay, pause.
Let me be real for a moment.
Don't judge.
I don't always watch all the videos. Ack. I know....
I said, "don't judge."
But I opened this one up and went all crazy.
I turned off my music, shut down hulu, logged off facebook 
and actually watched this one. It's fast, and really well done.
Dude, they even have microphones on!
Who are these people?!?

Well, they are the Bolin's. They have this energy that just flows out of the video. They are funny and cute.
They have huge hearts that want to give a sibling set from Uganda a home. And they happen to have made a pretty awesome video...just sayin'.

This is so easy. Watch the video (prepare for the awe factor), head to youcaring and donate $1, go to facebook and share this page with your friends and ask them to donate $1. Did you know that actually asking them to participate greatly increasing the odds that they will? True social media tip for the day.
Don't forget to follow their blog to keep up with their adoption!
http://3bolins.blogspot.com/



CLICK HERE TO DONATE! YOU CARING

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Katie, thanks for you comments about the Bolins. I know that they are a wonderful family!!! I am be slightly bias, as I am Matt's mom, but they are very caring people! They are the kind of family, that on Christmas Day, make food to take to the Fire Station for those serving that day, and then home to open presents. I am so thankful to have my two grandsons and our future grandchildren living in a home like this. Thanks to all who share and give!!!!!

    ReplyDelete